Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Rates based on an 8hr day, 40hr. week (5 8hr. days), 160hr. month (20 8hr. days). Hour meter determines additional charges only.
2. Bare rents only. Rates exclude freight, fuel, clean up, surcharge and tax.
3. F.O.B. Western Rentals yard.
4. Clean up charges are assessed upon return of excessively dirty equipment.
5. Customer is responsible for cost to repair or replace any damaged tire due to cuts, tears, seperations, punctures or excessive wear.
6. Additional charges will apply for excessive wear to cutting edges, teeth, breaker points and other ground engaging wear items.
7. Surcharge for non-proof of insurance is charged on all rentals unless acceptable insurance certificates are provided naming Western Rentals additional insured and loss payee.
1. Customer must furnish qualified operator and use equipment within its rated capacity.
2. Customer ensures that normal daily maintenance is performed, such as fuel, grease, oil levels check, tire pressur, etc.
3. Customer is liable for any repairs required beyond normal wear and tear including any tire damage.
4. Customer is responsible for securing and protecting rental equipment until item is picked up or returned.